Chapters/ Councils filing taxes

TU National does not file a tax return for the entire organization. All chapters and councils that have annual income averaging over $25,000 for the last three years must file IRS financial form 990 directly with the IRS. For more information, visit the special section for non-profits on the IRS website.Please note - the IRS 990 form changes annually. 

For more information, please email Wes Testsworth (


Does my chapter or council have to file taxes?


Add Content