We hope you will join us Saturday, April 26 at 5:30 p.m. for the annual Five Rivers Trout Unlimited Fundraiser and Banquet at the Lost Dog Bar & Lounge.
The annual event is our primary means for raising money for LOCAL conservation and education projects, and it is your best chance to help preserve clean, cold water in the Durango area.
The fundraiser is also a great chance to catch up with fishing friends, enjoy good food and drink and to bid on an exciting array of fishing trips, gear and non-fishing items. It all happens at the spacious, relaxed Lost Dog Bar & Lounge, 1150 Main Ave.
This year's auction promises to be the best ever with some exciting new items as well as old favorites. Highlight items include:
- A fishing/soak/lunch package at Dunton Hot Springs on the West Fork of the Dolores River
- Guided wade trip on private Animas water at Deer Island with Spencer Schreiber
- Mike Lum float trip on the Madison
- A great creek rod (8', 3wt.)
- Guided trips with Duranglers founders John Flick and Tom Knopick
- Many other fishing-related and non-fishing items
Tickets are $85 for couples or $50 for individuals and are available now at Duranglers. You can also call Preston Knight at 769-7734 or email Buck Skillen at email@example.com The Fundraiser will begin at 5:30 p.m.
The Five Rivers Chapter is the angler's voice in local watershed preservation and management. But we need your help. The Annual Fundraiser lets you pitch in while having a great time.