Tail: Teal flank feathers
UV Resin: Deer Creek Diamond Fine
Thorax: Thin Skin
Dubbing: Color to match
Legs: Teal flank feathers
1. Make neat and even wraps on hook.
2. Tie in the tail.
3. Tie in the biot. I like to tie my biot with the notch facing up for a more segmented look.
4. Wrap the biot around the hook evenly.
5. Apply thin coat of UV Resin over the biot. I use Deer Creek Diamond Fine.
6. Cure for 5 seconds.
7. Tie in Thin Skin
8. Add dubbing.
9. Tie in legs.
10. Pull forward the Thin Skin and tie right behind hook eye.
11. Add small drip of UV Resin (Deer Creek Diamond Fine) over the Thin Skin.
12. Cure with light for 5 seconds.
13. Go Fish!