1. The person who checks off the greatest number of species from the list below by the end of 2014 is the winner. (In case that’s unclear, you just have to get one of each to check them off the list – the point is to get through the list as fast as you can.) In the event of a tie, the person who checked them off first is the winner.
2. Boundaries of the competition will be Potomac River and its tributaries (including the canal) from Great Falls to Dogue Creek.
3. All fish must be photographed and posted on the “Potomac River Wild Fish Challenge” group on tu.org.
4. Competition is open to TU staff, trustees and distinguished alumni.
5. First person to catch every species on the list wins a fly rod.
6. Fly fishing only.
Check out our brand new line up of fishing gear. Get your gift and support TU projects when you donate to the calendar campaign.
Help protect small headwater streams
You're about to leave new.tu.org and return to the Trout Unlimited website. Do you want to continue?