Printer-friendly versionSend to friend
Southeast Regional Rally 2010
May 13-15, 2010
Rally Time: Fishing and Planning
Sponsored by the southeastern state councils
- Meet TU's new President and CEO, Chris Wood, and hear his vision for TU
- Making the Case for Water Quality and how we can all work together to influence policy
- Visit the site of the Lynn Camp Brook Trout project (Embrace-a-Stream project) and hear Steve Moore GSMP Fishery Leader tell how a great project is done with the cooperation of Little River TU Chapter
- Program is divided into three breakout sessions so you can pick topics of greatest interest to your Chapter and Council.
- Little River is a couple of hundred yards from the motel. It is great fishing for many miles in the park. Also there are several branches some with Brook Trout in the park. Townsend is located adjacent to the park entrance. Either a North Carolina or a Tennessee License is needed.
- Thursday night - Tn Council will provide "Yo Mamas" Red Beans, Rice and Fried Corn Bread Thursday night from 5:30 – 'til... Annual Bourbon tasting will follow.
- Friday night - all are invited to attend Little Rivers Troutfest Auction, Banquet and Exposition (www.Troutfest.org). If you want to attend the Banquet please order tickets directly online. There is no charge to attend the Troutfest Saturday and Sunday. Joe Humphreys, Lefty Kreh and Bob Clouser will be featured.
View the agenda for the event.