2012 Western Regional Meeting
Sun Valley, ID
Join fellow TU council and chapter leaders from across the West for an important and informative regional meeting where we will:
- Share successes and information across state lines
- Provide hands-on training to help improve the effectiveness of councils and chapters
- Develop new tools and action plans to bring home
- Provide an opportunity to network with other volunteer leaders in the region and develop working relationships
- Facilitate upward communication from the Grassroots level in the region to national TU
- Create a forum to discuss and analyze common issues, develop possible solutions and build cooperative efforts to address common issues.
Registration and Cost
Register today for the Western Regional Meeting. The total cost for both days is $175.
Full registration includes:
- Breakfast and lunch Friday and Saturday
- Barbecue dinner Friday night hosted by the Idaho Council
- Participation in all seminars and workshops Friday and Saturday
Accommodations for the Western Regional Meeting are provided by the Sun Valley Lodge.
Rates: $115/night single occupancy&$125/night double occupancy
Reservations: 800-786-8259: Reference TU for the discounted rate and book early. SV Lodge cannot guarantee room availability at this price after May 15. The rate is good for several days on either side of the meeting, should extend your stay to fish.