Tell the world about Plant for our future on social media
- Copy and paste the suggested social media posts below or develop your own customized posts to spread the word!
- Add the #PlantForOurFuture hashtag to your social media posts, and make sure to tag @troutunlimited so we can re-share.
- Add the link to register for your planting in your Instagram Bio (Click “Edit Profile” to add a website URL). Then, direct your followers to the link by adding “Click the link in bio to learn more!” to your caption. NOTE: Instagram does not support hyperlinks in captions.
- Follow @troutunlimited on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and re-share our content; being sure to include the #PlantForOurFuture hashtag.
- Try and post content with as much lead time before your event as possible
- Edit and share this press release template with local newspapers and magazines
Suggested social post captions
Love fish? Plant a tree! Join us (INSERT DATE) at (INSERT LOCATION) to #PlantForOurFuture as part of @troutunlimited’s national celebration of Earth Day, National Volunteer Week, and Arbor Day.
Join us April (INSERT DATE) to #PlantForOurFuture at (INSERT LOCATION). Trees keep rivers, lakes and drinking water clean and sustain fish and wildlife populations. Check out the link in our bio to register.
Ready, set, plant! Join us to #PlantForOurFuture and attend our tree planting (INSERT DATE) at (INSERT LOCATION). Trees make rivers cleaner and cooler – check out the link below to register now!
Did you know 15 trees can absorb the CO2 from one person’s food intake annually based on a 2,000 calorie diet? We’re hosting a tree planting to #PlantForOurFuture to help make sure our rivers are cleaner and cooler for generations to come. Join us (INSERT DATE) at (INSERT LOCATION) – link in bio to register.