Upcoming National Events
TU conducts several annual events and specialty events all over the country to raise awareness and funding for the work we do on the ground to protect and restore trout and salmon habitat and to make fishing better. To attend an event near you, see the list of events below and choose the link or links that interest you.
All web conference trainings and conference calls are held at 8 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted. Contact Rob Keith for more information or to register.
- February 11: Training: Liability and Risk Management for Chapters and Councils
- February 27: Washington Dinner, Washington, DC
- March 1: Mid-South Regional Meeting in Beavers Bend State Park, Okla.
- March 7-9: Western Regional Meeting in Reno, Nev.
- March 11: Training: Give TU a Voice: Effective Advocacy for Trout
- March 18: San Francisco Gala, San Francisco, CA
- March 29: Southeast Regional Meeting in Dillard, GA
- April 8: Training: What Does a Chapter Youth Education Coordinator Do?
- April 12-13: TUDARE Stream Project Planning Workshop in Westby, Wisc.
- May 2-4: Upper Midwest Regional Meeting in Lewiston, Mich.
- May 8: Annual Spring Dinner, New York, NY
- May 30 - June 1: Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting, State College, PA
- TBD in June: Northeast Regional Meeting in Stowe, VT
- TBD in Aug.: 2014 Wood River Single Fly, Sun Valley, ID
- September 3-7: 2014 Annual Meeting, Santa Fe, NM
- September 18-19: 2014 Utah Single Fly, Green River, UT