Upcoming National Events
TU conducts several annual events and specialty events all over the country to raise awareness and funding for the work we do on the ground to protect and restore trout and salmon habitat and to make fishing better. To attend an event near you, see the list of events below and choose the link or links that interest you.
All web conference trainings and conference calls are held at 8 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted. Contact Jeff Yates for more information or to register.
- July 22: Training: New Council Leader Orientation
- August 2-3: 2014 Big Wood Single Fly, Ketchum, ID
- August 4: Annual Meeting Awards Nominations Due
- September 3-7: 2014 Annual Meeting, Santa Fe, N.M.
- September 18-19: 2014 Utah Single Fly, Green River, Utah
- October 7: Training: Annual Financial Reports and IRS Filing
- October 15: Training: Embrace A Stream Grant Applications
- November 12: Training: Running a Successful Fly Fishing Film Tour Event
- November 12: Embrace A Stream Grants - Deadline to Contact Your Regional EAS Committee Representative About Your Chapter or Council Proposal
- December 9: Embrace A Stream Grants - Deadline to File Your EAS Grant Application
- December 10: Training: TU Who? Effective Strategies for Getting Your Chapter or Council the Press Coverage it Deserves
- January 14: Training: Planning a Volunteer River Cleanup and Planting Project
- September 16-20, 2015: Annual Meeting 2015 in Scranton, PA