Upcoming National Events
TU conducts several annual events and specialty events all over the country to raise awareness and funding for the work we do on the ground to protect and restore trout and salmon habitat and to make fishing better. To attend an event near you, see the list of events below and choose the link or links that interest you.
All web conference trainings and conference calls are held at 8 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted. Contact Jeff Yates for more information or to register.
- January 14: Training: Planning a Volunteer River Cleanup and Planting Project
- January 20: Training: Chapter and Council Membership Chair Roundtable
- January 21: Chicago Dinner, Racquet Club of Chicago
- February 3: Training: New Chapter Leader Orientation
- February 9: Training: New Council Leader Orientation
- February 25: Washington, D.C. Dinner, Ronald Reagan Building
- February 26: Training: TroutBlitz - How to Monitor Trout Populations with a Fly Rod
- March 7: Mid-South Regional Meeting - Branson, Mo.
- March 24: San Francisco Gala, St. Francis Yacht Club
- March 28-29: Upper Midwest Regional Meeting - Minneapolis, Minn.
- April 18: Southeast Regional Meeting - Asheville, N.C.
- May 1-2: Western Regional Meeting - Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- May 7: New York Annual Spring Dinner, Central Park Boathouse
- May 30-31: Northeast Regional Meeting - Providence, R.I.
- June 5-7: Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting - Frederick, Md.
- July 25-26: Big Wood Single Fly, Ketchum, Idaho
- August 27-28: Utah Single Fly, on the Green River, Utah
- September 16-20: 2015 Annual Meeting, Scranton, Pa.