Upcoming National Events
TU conducts several annual events and specialty events all over the country to raise awareness and funding for the work we do on the ground to protect and restore trout and salmon habitat and to make fishing better. To attend an event near you, see the list of events below and choose the link or links that interest you.
All web conference trainings and conference calls are held at 8 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted. Contact Jeff Yates for more information or to register.
- November 12: Training: Running a Successful Fly Fishing Film Tour Event
- November 12: Embrace A Stream Grants - Deadline to Contact Your Regional EAS Committee Representative About Your Chapter or Council Proposal
- November 19: Training: Promoting Your Activities Using the New TU Event Printshop
- December 9: Embrace A Stream Grants - Deadline to File Your EAS Grant Application
- December 10: Training: TU Who? Effective Strategies for Getting Your Chapter or Council the Press Coverage it Deserves
- January 14: Training: Planning a Volunteer River Cleanup and Planting Project
- January 21: Chicago Dinner, Racquet Club of Chicago
- February 25: Washington, D.C. Dinner, Ronald Reagan Building
- March 24: San Francisco Gala, St. Francis Yacht Club
- May 1-2: Western Regional Meeting - Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- May 7: New York Annual Spring Dinner, Central Park Boathouse
- June 5-7: Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting - Frederick, Md.
- July 25-26: Big Wood Single Fly, Ketchum, Idaho
- August 27-28: Utah Single Fly, on the Green River, Utah
- September 16-20: 2015 Annual Meeting, Scranton, Pa.