Upcoming National Events
TU conducts several annual events and specialty events all over the country to raise awareness and funding for the work we do on the ground to protect and restore trout and salmon habitat and to make fishing better. To attend an event near you, see the list of events below and choose the link or links that interest you.
All web conference trainings and conference calls are held at 8 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted. Contact Jeff Yates for more information or to register.
- October 7: Training: Annual Financial Reports and IRS Filing
- October 15: Training: Embrace A Stream Grant Applications
- October 22: Training: Using the New PRRS Chapter Reporting Tool
- November 12: Training: Running a Successful Fly Fishing Film Tour Event
- November 12: Embrace A Stream Grants - Deadline to Contact Your Regional EAS Committee Representative About Your Chapter or Council Proposal
- November 17: Training: Using the New PRRS Chapter Reporting Tool
- December 9: Embrace A Stream Grants - Deadline to File Your EAS Grant Application
- December 10: Training: TU Who? Effective Strategies for Getting Your Chapter or Council the Press Coverage it Deserves
- December 16: Training: Using the New PRRS Chapter Reporting Tool
- January 14: Training: Planning a Volunteer River Cleanup and Planting Project
- May 1-2: Western Regional Meeting - Jackson Hole, WY
- September 16-20, 2015: Annual Meeting 2015 in Scranton, PA