Upcoming National Events
TU conducts several annual events and specialty events all over the country to raise awareness and funding for the work we do on the ground to protect and restore trout and salmon habitat and to make fishing better. To attend an event near you, see the list of events below and choose the link or links that interest you.
All web conference trainings and conference calls are held at 8 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted. Contact Jeff Yates for more information or to register.
- May 2-4: Upper Midwest Regional Meeting in Lewiston, Mich.
- May 8: Annual Spring Dinner, New York, NY
- May 30 - June 1: Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting, State College, PA
- June 6-8: Northeast Regional Meeting in Stowe, Vt.
- June 22-24: Board of Trustees Meeting in Freeport, ME
- July 8: Training: Leaders Only Tools Training
- July 15: Training: New Chapter Leader Orientation
- July 22: Training: New Council Leader Orientation
- August 4: Annual Meeting Awards Nominations Due
- TBD in Aug.: 2014 Wood River Single Fly, Sun Valley, ID
- September 3-7: 2014 Annual Meeting, Santa Fe, N.M.
- September 18-19: 2014 Utah Single Fly, Green River, Utah