EA provides environmental, compliance, natural resources,
and infrastructure engineering and management solutions
to a wide range of clients. Headquartered in Hunt Valley,
Maryland, we employ more than 475 professionals
through a full-service nationwide office network. In
business since 1973, EA is consistently recognized as a
Top 200 Environmental Firm and Top 500 Design Firm by
Engineering News Record.
We Strive to Improve the Quality of the Environment in Which We Live, One Project at a Time®
EA integrates engineering, science, and technology to develop innovative solutions and strategies to address environmental concerns and enhance programs and initiatives in these critical areas:
• Natural Resources
• Site Characterization and Remediation
• Infrastructure Resources
• Environmental, Health, and Safety Management
• Information Management and GIS
EA is a 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)-owned, financially stable, Public Benefit Corporation (PBC).
What we do
EA was founded in 1973, to meet growing regulatory requirements for the protection of our natural resources. Today, EA has the technical staff to address natural resource projects, in both aquatic and terrestrial environments. We understand natural resource functions and are experts in supporting project realization, while protecting and enhancing the environment.
One Size Does Not Fit All. We develop programs that meet the needs of individual projects and clients. We’ll work with you to assess exactly what is required to complete your project in a manner that will minimize risks of schedule delays and cost overruns. We take great pride in applying the fundamentals of natural resource management to solve real-world problems.
• Nationally Certified Ecotoxicology Laboratory
• Toxicity Identification Evaluation
• Toxicity Reduction Evaluation Studies
• Biological Assessments and Monitoring
• NPDES Permit Support Services
• Ecological and Human Health
• Estuarine Studies and Fisheries Biology
• Ecosystem Restoration
• Cost/Benefit and Sustainability Analyses
• NEPA Compliance and Documentation
• Sediment/Dredging Management
• Wetlands Delineation, Permitting, Mitigation, and Restoration
• Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
• Chemical Fate and Transport Analyses
Through our multidisciplinary staff and state-of-the-art laboratory, we can truly integrate science and engineering to provide responsible solutions for complex permitting and environmental challenges.
Where we do it
Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, EA employs more than 450
professionals through a network of 25 commercial offices across the continental United States, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, and Guam.
|Sal DeCarli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
301 Metro Center Blvd