To win this retro TU logo YETI cooler, all you have to do is post photos to Instagram using #saveourwatertu and @troutunlimited @sweetwaterbrew. Every post equals one entry in the draring for the cooler and other great TU swag!
The SweetWater Brewing Company has long been a supporter of TU – and of clean water – and this year, during their 10th annual Save Our Water summer challenge, they are giving away $100,000 to five great conservation nonprofits, including TU, and challenging all of us to support the causes we care about.
This summer, you can help TU’s and our flagship Embrace A Stream program in three ways:
- By helping TU land a custom brewed and branded beer through the special Instagram contest.
- By donating to Embrace A Stream with every dollar donated – up to $20,000 – doubled by SweetWater!
- By purchasing special TU/SweetWater logo gear with 20% of sales benefiting TU
To make helping TU even sweeter, we’re challenging our more than 300,000 members and supporters to help us win this year’s Instagram contest by offering some great swag as incentive.
Through August, any Instagram post that includes #saveourwatertu @sweetwaterbrew and @troutunlimited will earn us a point in the Save Our Water contest – and every post you make will earn you one entry in the special YETI cooler and TU swag drawing.
So post your photos of your favorite fishing spot, the people (or dogs) you enjoy spending time on the water with, share pictures from recent fishing trips, volunteer river cleanups and more. But most importantly, share your love for clean water and encourage all of your friends and fishing buddies to do the same.
Show your support for TU, your passion for clean water and your love of good beer and by this time next year we’ll be saying cheers and enjoying custom-brewed TU-branded beer from SweetWater, with sales benefiting TU!
Here are the rules:
- All photos posted must be your own original content to be eligible.
- Each post must include the following language “@troutunlimited @sweetwaterbrew #saveourwaterTU” in order to be eligible.
- No limit on entries. Each eligible post equals on entry in the contest.
- Only one prize will be awarded per entrant based on unique Instagram account user name.
- The contest deadline is Thursday, Aug. 31 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
- All posters agree to allow Trout Unlimited the rights to use, share and re-post their images in our print and electronic media.