Fundraising & Discounted Gear Program
Welcome to Trout Unlimited’s Fundraising & Discounted Gear Program. Auctions and raffles are a popular way for chapters to raise funds, and this program was designed to help you in that effort. Our Vendor Partners offer these generous discounts to help chapters and councils raise funds to continue the great work they do in their local communities. Additionally, several vendors (Orvis, TFO and Jenlis) allow merchandise purchased from them to be kept for chapter use. It’s a great way to get youth education or veterans outreach programs off the ground, or just to have gear on hand for use in chapter events & activities such as Flyfishing 101 courses, kids fishing days, and more.
Your point of contact for all things related to this program is TU’s Volunteer Operations Coordinator Nick Halle. To see the full list of items available through this program or to place an order, simply email Nick and he will send you the most up-to-date order forms for all of our vendors, along with detailed instructions on how to place your order. He can also assist you with any questions you may have relating to this program, or fundraising in general. If you have placed an order in the past and still have the order forms, please keep in mind that the vendors may have discontinued certain items – it’s always a best practice to request the most up-to-date forms from Nick before placing your order. Please note that any orders from this program must be emailed to Nick and not to the vendor directly.
Our Vendor Partners
Discounts ranging from 45% to 75% off select merchandise are available from a wide range of vendor partners through the TU Fundraising Program. To receive the order forms and pricing lists from any or all of the vendors below, email Nick, Volunteer Operations Coordinator.
- Abel Reels
- Arborwear Apparel
- Big Sky Carvers
- Costa Del Mar
- Jenlis, Inc.
- River Traditions
- R.L. Winston Rod Company & Bauer Reels
- Ross Reels
- Scientific Anglers
- Temple Fork Outfitters
- Thomas Bates Custom Belts
- Waterworks / Lamson Reels
- Wild Rivers Press
- Yeti Coolers
Please keep in mind, the offerings from these vendors are constantly changing. If it’s been some time since your last order, please reach out to Nick Halle at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you have the most current order forms from all vendors, as some items may be discontinued or out of stock.
- This program is for TU chapter and council purposes only. This discounted gear is never to be used personally.
- All orders are to be sent to Nick Halle at email@example.com, not directly to the vendor. Please see the ordering instructions particular to each vendor for details. If the vendor has questions about your order, they will contact you directly.
- Please attach one Contact Information Page with all of your orders. This form is where you will list your shipping and billing information, so that you do not need to list it on every order you fill out. This form will be sent to each vendor with your order for their product. If you are ordering from a vendor that does not have a TU order form there is no need to submit a Contact Information Page.
- If you have questions about your order, contact Nick Halle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only the products listed on these pages are available for ordering through this program.
- Exchanges on sizes, or damaged product can be made directly with the vendor.
- Exchanges or returns on product, other than for size or damage purposes, are not permissible.
- Purchases are to be made with credit card only. For security purposes, please do not include any credit card information on any forms you submit. Once your orders are submitted, the companies you are ordering from will contact you directly to collect payment information.
- Sales tax – Please refer to sales tax guidelines indicated on each order form. If you are in a state that would be taxed, you can present a sales tax exemption certificate for your individual state at the time of ordering – however, this only applies if you are paying with a credit card linked to your chapter bank account. (Chapters and councils are responsible for applying for their own sales tax exemption certificate because the various state laws that govern sales tax exemption make it extremely difficult for TU National to apply on behalf of local chapter and councils.) If a member of your chapter is ordering from their personal accounts, sales tax will be charged if applicable – the chapter should reimburse the member to include the sales tax paid and the chapter should apply for tax reimbursement through their state at the end of the year. If you need a copy of the tax exemption certificate for your state, please just email Nick Halle at email@example.com and he can provide one.