Category

Community

Membership, member engagement

• TU Costa 5 Rivers

TU Costa 5 Rivers Club Spotlight: CU Boulder

The CU Fly Fishing Club, now nearing its 20th year of existence, has consistently provided the students of CU Boulder with an avenue into the sport of fly fishing.

TU Costa 5 Rivers Club Spotlight: CU Boulder CU Boulder Fort Lewis College Bucknell University Sewanee: The University of the South Washington and Lee University Thanks to Coach Prime and the best mascot in college football, Ralphie, CU Boulder has been at the center of NCAA news for a while now. However, tucked underneath the…

• Community

Meet Chennery

Hometown/current town Littleton, CO / Anchorage, AK How do your past professional pursuits tie into your new position? This job allows me to use my Master’s in Environmental Studies, alongside my writing and people skills. I am excited to work to protect the wild places that I have grown to love while guiding in Alaska.…

• Community

Watch “School of Fish” today

Presented by Orvis with support from Trout Unlimited Editor’s Note: This Native American Heritage Month, Trout Unlimited is celebrating and honoring the efforts of our tribal partners who, since time immemorial, have been stewards of the lands, waters, and wildlife that they hold sacred. We are inspired by the stories of the Nez Perce working…

• Restoration Community

A Celebration on the Elwha River

Editor’s Note: This Native American Heritage Month, Trout Unlimited is celebrating and honoring the efforts of our tribal partners who, since time immemorial, have been stewards of the lands, waters and wildlife they hold sacred. We are inspired by the stories of the Nez Perce working to recover salmon on the Snake River, of the…